In this excellent guide for detox, we wanted to give you some smoothie recipes that will create a detox effect. First of all, let’s mention what the detox smoothie is and how the contents of the detox smoothie. Detox is to get rid of harmful toxins that are entering our body in various ways and are waiting to be taken out as waste material. The toxins in the body can be removed in a detox diet. To accomplish getting rid of toxins, foods such as red meat, fish, milk, dairy products, bread, and cereals should not be consumed during the detox diet.
But we need to underline that the human body is a complex system. Without knowing anatomy, without knowing the interaction of foods with different foods, medicines, supplements, it is hazardous to direct people to detox without having enough knowledge and experience of people’s illnesses. Therefore, if you are going to apply for the detox diet, you should consult your doctor.
WHAT IS DETOX AND HOW?
Detox should be both mental and physical purification. You should do detoxing consulting with specialist doctors because you can invite hypoglycemia attacks, fatigue, headaches, severe muscle loss, and many more. The person who takes minimal calories during the detoxification uses protein in the body because there is not enough carbohydrate to consume energy. Therefore, the metabolism also slows down as there is severe muscle loss in the system.
The only thing that accelerates the metabolism is the muscle density in the body, and the muscle is always massive. You’re losing weight quickly during detoxing, but a significant muscle loss occurs in your body. Then, when you start eating regular food, you will lose weight again because the metabolism slows down. During the detox, it can cause some severe illnesses, and surely the transition diet should be done, which accompanied by specialist doctors is very important.
Smoothie Recipes That Will Make A Detox Effect
If you want to be healthy, you need to be free of toxins accumulated in your body because of things such as malnutrition, pollution, or a sedentary lifestyle. You should also do this most healthily and naturally possible:
- Eat 100% organic food.
- Drink enough water.
- Drink detoxifying teas.
- Remove harmful foods from your diet.
- Make detox smoothies.
We’re all exposed to toxins, so we’ll explain here how to make five detox smoothies to detoxify your body quickly and effectively.
Fuzzy Detox Smoothie
Chard is full of nutrients: folic acid, iron, fiber, and vitamin A are just a few of them.
All of these substances are necessary to eliminate toxins in your body, strengthen your immune system, and prevent infectious diseases.
- Two pieces of banana
- One lemon juice
- 5 sheets of chard
- 3 stalks of parsley
- 3 cups of water (600 ml)
- Peel the bananas and put them in a pot.
- Add a glass of water and cook for 20 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Wash the chard and parsley.
- Add all ingredients to a blender, including bananas and the remaining two glasses of water.
- Run until you mix well.
How is it consumed?
To effectively clean your body, we recommend that you consume 1 cup in the morning for the first job in 2 weeks.
What Are the Health Benefits of Chard?
- It is an excellent source of C and vitamin K.
- It is preventing iron deficiency in the body.
- Increases the body’s resistance to diseases by strengthening the immune system.
- It benefits the brain. Besides, the disease of our age is suitable for Alzheimer’s disease.
- It helps control blood pressure.
- The nervous system protects health.
- Good for stomach ailments.
- Relieves the digestive system. Prevents indigestion.
- Regulates blood sugar.
- It is suitable for coughing and coughing.
- It has diuretic properties.
- Cystitis, i.e. urinary tract inflammation, reduces the burning of the urinary tract.
- It is suitable for anemia due to anemia. Promotes the production of red blood cells.
- It’s good for fatigue and fatigue. It helps fatigue.
- It helps the pain in the spleen and kidneys.
- As it promotes blood clotting, it prevents bruising and bleeding in the body.
- It has an appetizing feature.
- Balances blood pressure.
- Good against stress and depression.
- Reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
PROTECT AGAINST SUGAR DISEASE WITH THE MARKET!
Diabetes has become a disease that many people complain about today. People with diabetes cannot eat everything. They must pay attention to what they eat. People with diabetes or diabetes can easily eat chard. This medicinal vegetable contains syringic acid and fibers that help regulate the blood sugar level. If you are at risk of diabetes or if you have diabetes, you should eat plenty of green leafy vegetables.
PROTECTS THE BONE!
It contains significant amounts of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin K. It is a plant that protects bone health. It strengthens the bones. It helps the growth and development of bones. It also provides strengthening of the teeth.
It is a vegetable smoothie with antioxidant properties like many green leafy vegetables. Antioxidants contain anti-cancer properties. So it’s protective against cancer. In particular, it helps prevent colon cancer. You can consume this healing vegetable smoothie to protect against cancer.
THE MARKET IS HELPFULLY AGAINST HEMORRHOIDS!
If you are looking for a solution against hemorrhoids, you can try and use the market. If the bacon is prepared by spreading the porridge on top of the straw, it is beneficial for hemorrhoids or hemorrhoids. It is also suitable for skin diseases and swelling in the body.
PROTECT EYE HEALTH!
It contains high amounts of beta carotene. As a result, it helps to protect eye health. Glaucoma, night blindness, such as eye discomfort, is good.
Peach Detox Smoothie
Peach is known for its water content and is full of antioxidants to help eliminate the toxins accumulated in your gut.
- 6 pieces of almonds
- 1 cup of milk (200 ml)
- 4 peaches
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5 ml)
- 1 tbsp honey (25 g)
How to make Peach Detox Smoothie
- Add milk almonds and leave for 4 hours.
- Wash the peach and remove the seeds.
- Then add all ingredients to a blender.
- Run for 1 minute.
How is it consumed?
We recommend you to drink this smoothie for breakfast for 8 days.
What are the benefits and vitamins of peach?
It is rich in vitamins A, B, C, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, and phosphorus. Here are the effects of peach on your health and your beauty …
In addition to thirst-quenching and refreshing effects, many benefits you do not know;
- It is protective against cancer.
- Reduces the risk of heart attack.
- The kidneys also dump the formed sand and stones.
- Cleans the blood.
- It softens the intestines and removes constipation.
- It produces positive solutions in hemorrhoids.
- It helps the treatment of gout.
- It is protective against diabetes.
- Increases the body’s resistance while strengthening the immune system.
- It has a calming effect that resolves insomnia.
- Gives skin moisture and freshness
- Provides health to mother and baby during pregnancy with vitamin C content
It is recommended that peaches should be consumed during pregnancy because of providing many essential vitamins and minerals. It contains vitamin C, baby’s bone, teeth, skin, muscle, and blood vessels to help to grow healthy. It also contributes to the absorption of iron, which is extremely critical during pregnancy. Thanks to its potassium and magnesium content, it prevents muscle cramps and general fatigue, which are common during pregnancy.
It plays a leading role in cancer prevention
Contains antioxidants in Turkey and the world through the most common lung, colon, peach that contribute to the prevention of cancers such as breast cancer, is one of the essential nutrients for a healthy life. It also has a positive effect on the healing process of patients with cancer.
Friendly intestine and kidneys
It supports the intestines in terms of rich fibers in its content. It is a regulating fruit for people suffering from constipation. It also helps to remove kidney and kidney stones.
Key to a healthy life with rich vitamins and minerals
Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, folate, pantothenic acid, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, copper, antioxidants and fiber-rich peach; It is also important for a healthy, shiny and radiant skin. It helps to eliminate the effects of depression as it provides benefits to the nervous system with the magnesium it contains. In addition, it contains vitamins A and C, which are very good for the eyes.
Nectarine of the same value for children with hairy fruit phobia
Nectarines may be recommended as an alternative to the peach, which some children refuse to eat because of their hairy structure. Nectarine is less hairy, harder, and more aromatic than a peach. In terms of nutritional value, peach is considered equivalent. Children’s nutrition can be added with peace of mind.
Kidney patients should take care when consuming
Because peach is rich in potassium, it is recommended that kidney patients who use a potassium-restricted diet should not consume more than 1-2 medium peaches per day.
Raspberry and Apple Smoothie
The combination of vitamins and antioxidants in the raspberry and the detoxifying powers of the apple will help:
- It destroys toxins.
- Improves your digestion.
- It struggles with fluid retention.
- Regulates the metabolism rate.
- It helps you to lose weight.
- 2 pieces of apples
- 1 cup raspberry (150 g)
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
How to make Raspberry and Apple Smoothie?
- Wash the apples and raspberry thoroughly.
- Remove the beans and chop the apples.
- Then add all ingredients to a blender and run until a smooth consistency is achieved.
How is it consumed?
The best way to consume this detox smoothie is to drink 3 times a week. In this way, if you have anxiety, you will see the benefits of both detoxing and its calming effect.
Have you ever heard of raspberries before?
The benefits, preparation, and harmful sides of raspberries and raspberry tea have been investigated for you. Raspberries are also known as raspberries, sultan’s blackberry, and tree strawberries. The self-grown raspberry is a red, fragrant, and juicy fruit. You can benefit from the benefits of raspberries by consuming the fruits of summer.
What are the Benefits of Raspberry?
- The raspberry that removes blood from the body also throws the toxins in the body.
- Those who have diabetes and kidney disease can consume raspberries freshly.
- Raspberry gives the body vitality when it is eaten.
- Enables tissues to strengthen and tighten.
- Used in fever diseases, raspberries help to reduce fever.
- It is rich in vitamin A.
- Tuberculosis is a source of healing in diseases of anemia and rheumatism.
- It provides the removal of constipation.
- When the flowers of the raspberry are boiled, and gargle is good for gum discomfort.
- When the mask is applied to the face with raspberries, acne is removed.
- Syrup made with raspberries is used in desserts.
- It is effective in leukemia disorders.
How to Eat Raspberry?
You can enjoy the benefits of eating raspberry 5 – 6 in a day. Raspberry fruit with high fiber content is especially recommended for obesity patients.
Benefits of Raspberry Leaf Tea?
- It provides a clearance of blood.
- Effective in diarrhea.
- Raspberry leaf tea relieves a sore throat when drinking tea.
- Relieves bronchitis.
- When mouthwashes are made with raspberry tea, inflammation in the gums becomes mild.
How to make Raspberry Leaf Tea?
- Dried raspberry leaves crush the flour.
- Leave 1 teaspoon of raspberry leaf in cold water for 1 hour and boil with 1 cup of water.
- After boiling, wait for 5 – 10 minutes to warm up and strain the tea.
- You can consume 3 cups of raspberry leaf tea a day.
Harm of Raspberry
- If you take regular medication, do not consume raspberry fruit and raspberry tea without consulting your doctor.
- Raspberry fruit is not recommended if you have a stomach or stomach ulcer disease in your stomach.
Detox Smoothie with Celery
Celery is a special option because of its high levels of detoxifying properties that will help to remove toxins quickly and effectively from your body. Also, it is a perfect vegetable smoothie with a detoxing effect.
- 5 celeries
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 2 cups of water (400 ml)
How to make Detox Smoothie with Celery?
- Wash and chop the celery into small pieces.
- Put the celery in a pot with water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Then, put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Run for 2 minutes until it is mixed.
How is it consumed?
We recommend that you drink the smoothie before breakfast and before bed for 5 days. This is the fastest way to remove toxins from your body.
Vitamin Store Celery
You may feel a bit regretted when you learn the high nutritional value of celery, which is often prejudiced because of its taste and smell. With celery recipes enriched with different flavors, you can become the source of this healing source.
Celeries are rich in vitamins and minerals, and they will be a very useful act in terms of a healthy life. Celery, which is frequently consumed by those who want to weaken with low-calorie content, has a high nutritional value.
Celery, which has an important place in European cuisine, provides an attractive taste with its original aroma. You can consume this vegetable in the winter months, which can be shown as a celery season, and you can protect your body in the best way in cold days.
Calorie and Nutritional Value
Celery is a very useful vegetable. It is owing to its low calorie and its rich nutritional value. One hundred grams of celery contains about 40 kcal as calories. Therefore, it has an important place for those who want to lose weight. The celery, which can be consumed as a salad, is one of the prominent foods of many diets.
With celery vitamins, it is becoming a unique source of healing, especially for the digestive system. It contains a high content of vitamin B and C vitamins. Celery, which is rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, and sodium. It is among the vegetables that should be found frequently at the dinner tables.
What are the Benefits of Celery? What Good Income?
- Celery with a low calorie is among the vegetables that dieters consume heavily.
- When applied in the form of a skin mask skin, acne-like skin problems are thought to be good.
- It activates the mind and contributes to the strengthening of memory. It is also effective in reducing fatigue thanks to the vitamins and minerals it contains.
- Celery is one of the foods considered to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- The high fiber contained in it helps the digestive system to function properly. There are also appetizing and digestive effects.
- Celery can be infused as a tea. Thanks to the benefits of celery tea, it will be very easy to relieve the stomach.
- Celery gut is a vegetable that is consumed as a supplemental food in addition to medical treatment.
- Many components in its content help regulate the metabolism.
- Celery is also useful in terms of blood pressure balance. However, serious illnesses, such as blood pressure, should be referred to hospitals.
- It is rich in vitamin C and contributes to the body’s resistance, especially during the cold winter months.
- In the case of excessive use or degradation, celery poisoning may occur. Like all foods, celery should be consumed in consultation with doctors.
Pineapple Detox Smoothie
Pineapple is the smoothie material that will make the best detox effect, and it contains a large amount of antioxidants and plenty of water, it helps to regulate your metabolism.
It also contains fiber to help you if you have any gastrointestinal problems or are trying to lose weight naturally.
- 1 small pineapple
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 pieces of grapefruit
- 1 tbsp honey (25 g)
How to make Pineapple Detox Smoothie?
- Wash all materials thoroughly.
- Cut the grapefruit in half, squeeze the juice and add the juice to the blender.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Run for 1 minute or until all the lumps go out and into a soft tissue area.
- How is it consumed?
- This detoxifying effect will be consumed 3 times a week.
- The best time is before you go to bed. Thus, your body will detox when you sleep.
In addition to the rich A and C vitamins it contains, potassium and calcium help our health in a wide range.
Health Benefits of Pineapple
The health benefits of pineapple with the large amounts of nutrients it contains don’t end up counting. Pineapple is beneficial to health in many respects, from healthy teeth to free radicals, anticancer properties, and heart health.
Pineapple is a very rich source of antioxidants. These free radicals cause cancer and heart disease. Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it prevents free radicals circulating in the body and helps to renew cells.
It is highly effective against microbial infections because it contains plenty of vitamin C and bromelain. In addition, it helps the drug treatment, especially against a cough.
It contains a rich amount of manganese, bone, and connective tissue strengthens. Daily consumption of pineapple in a cup provides 73% manganese in our body an average.
Pineapple is known to be an important nutrient for dental health. It strengthens the tooth enamel with its rich nutrients and prevents rotting.
Pineapple is especially rich in bromelain, which prevents sinusitis. This substance is effective in the treatment of sinusitis. In addition, gout, sore throat, and swelling are good.
We’ve said that it blocks free radicals that cause cancer, but it’s not content with it. It also strengthens cells against cancer cells and treats damaged cells.
It is among the most important foods for heart health. It regulates cholesterol levels as well as preventing free radicals that threaten heart health. It also protects against vascular diseases due to its antioxidant properties.
Pineapple is one of the most important supporters of the immune system with the help of plenty of vitamin C contained. It strengthens the immune system and helps all organs perform their duties in a healthy manner.
In general, all foods containing dietary fiber that contributes significantly to the health of the digestive system. Pineapple also contains a large number of dietary fiber, as well as supporting the digestive system functions in a healthy manner and protecting it from possible diseases.
Apart from many properties, pineapples are known for their anti-inflammatory properties. It usually contributes to the reduction of bronchitis due to bronchitis.
It helps to solve the problems of hypertension. A pineapple diet is generally recommended for patients with hypertension. A large amount of potassium pineapple also helps stabilize blood pressure.
Pineapples are consumed on a daily basis, as well as being protected from many diseases. The skin is very important in terms of health. With the help of the nutrients and antioxidant properties of the skin prevents infections. It is effective against the acne problem. It has the feature of strengthening the skin.
Recommendations: Pineapple contributes to our health with the help of rich vitamins and minerals. It is possible to consume both fruit and liquid. Because it is a tropical climate fruit, it is possible to find it in all months of the year. It doesn’t create a serious question other than excessive consumption.
You can check for more detox smoothie on our page.
Please rate the post!