As all know, banana smoothie has protein, sodium, potassium, magnesium and vitamins of A,C,E and K. It stabilizes the blood pressure and sugar, and its vitamin of K prevents the urinary calculus. Als, the potassium inside the banana protects the water level of the body and many professional players use banana smoothie in their diet.
How To Make Bananarama Smoothie
Bananarama Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup pear nectar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 qty banana
- 1 qty pear
In the blender, combine pear nectar, lemon juice, banana, and chopped pear.
Process as directed until smooth.
Extra Information of Bananarama Smoothie
Banana is the main content of the Bananarama smoothie. There are lots of benefits of banana.
- Banana is useful for digestion. Regulates digestive disorders. It is rich in fiber and is good for constipation.
- Banana, rich in potassium, is also useful for kidneys.
- Banana is very important for heart health. It balances blood pressure and strengthens the heart muscles.
- converts tryptophan protein to serotonin; serotonin makes you feel happy. Therefore, depression, stress, and fatigue may be the solution.
- Banana, which contains vitamin B6, regulates the sugar level, thus helping to improve the mood of a woman with pre-menstrual syndrome.
- Banana with high potassium and low salt is good for blood pressure.
Strengthens hair and prevents breakage.
- The banana with the Tok holder feature often reduces eating.
It gives energy.
- Helps to eliminate skin disorders. Reduces black spots and acne.
- Banana reduces the risk of developing cancer.
- Contains A, C, and E vitamins and is beneficial for eye health.
- Banana contains calcium; thus helping to strengthen the bones.
- Good for muscle pains and cramps.
- It protects the stomach and it is good for stomach disorders such as reflux.
- Bananas reduce the risk of kidney cancer.
You can reach the other banana smoothies from homepage or search console.