With blue cool water smoothie, you will feel relaxed and refreshed. It is guaranteed that you will feel the wind of sea. The watermelon helps your digest system with its fibers, and cranberry and blueberry fasten your metabolism speed. While your metabolism speed is getting higher, your weight loss rate will be rise to space.
Blue Cool Water Smoothie Recipe
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup crashed ice
- 1 cup watermelon
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/8 cup cranberry sauce
In the blender, combine cranberry juice, ice, watermelon, blueberries and cranberry sauce.
Blend for 1 minutes and it is ready for serving.
Extra Information about Blue Cool Water Smoothie
Benefits of blueberries are many. This smoothie seems very charming as healthy
- Blueberry has been used for the treatment of diarrhea over the centuries and to strengthen blood circulation.
- In the past, tea brewed from blueberry leaves was a folk medicine used in the treatment of diabetes.
- Fresh, dried or medicated fruits mostly blueberries treat diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and stomach cramps and blue cool water smoothie can be seen as a tonic for the intestinal discomforts. Also, it should be noted that blueberries are used to treat especially dysentery and diarrhea in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- During the Second World War, British fighter pilots reported improvement of sight forces after eating cranberry jam. This knowledge has directed the researchers’ attention to this area.
- It is now known that there are chemical components that exhibit antioxidant properties in the blueberry fruits.
You can check other recipes for more blueberry smoothies.