Cherry Cheesecake Smoothie is a beverage that is colored by all shapes and sizes fruits and made up of milk, yogurt, kefir and sometimes cream cheese. Also, you can get floured smoothie by banana, honey, molasses. Also, nutritional value is higher with protein and vitamins while comparing to other food.
Do you want to prepare a fresh smoothie with the fruits that are brought in its season? We hear you shout load as YEES! Then after buying cherries please take their seeds out with a help of need or pork and peel the shells of it. Please freeze these fruits and since we love cheesecake, we try to include biscuits and cream cheese into it. In the total of 5 minutes, your cherry cheesecake smoothie is ready! Bone appetite!
Cherry Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup cherry freezed
- 1 banana chopped and peeled
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 6 biscuits
- Peel the bananas and move them to the refrigerator to freeze.
- After freezing the bananas, take them off and mix it with cherry banana, labne, and milk by a blender.
- Mix all of them and don’t mix them with biscuits.
- Pour the mix equally into the water glasses.
- Divide the biscuits with hand and pour them into the mix.
- You can pour some fruits on it and it is ready to drink!
You can take Cherry and banana off and you can add any fruit instead. If you want you can add some chocolate, vanilla and etc.
Carbohydrates in the smoothie will give you an energy and cherry will ease your digestion problems. If you want some protein in it, you can add nutritions that include proteins in it.