Modern Forest Fruit Smoothie Recipe
Forest fruit smoothie strengthens the immune system and also help the circulating system of the human body with the beneficial bacterias and the kefir inside. Red fruits give toughness to people with the high content of fiber. With this Forest Fruit Smoothie Recipe, you will have comfortable digestive days. Also, the taste is so good.
Forest Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- 200 ml. half fat kefir
- 4 mid-size strawberry
- 50 g bilberry
- 50 g raspberry
- 50 g of blackberry
- 10 g fresh ginger
- 6 leaves of fresh mint
- Wash clearly strawberry, blackberry, bilberry and raspberry and dry them in salad drier.
- Peel the shells of ginger and chop them into little pieces.
- After cleaning the strawberries divide them into 4 parts.
- Put all half fat kefir, bilberry, blackberries, strawberry pieces and raspberries to blender cap. Be sure every ingredient should be in the cap.
- Grind all ingredients until they become shaggy. After grinding, drink the low calorie and healthy smoothie immediately.
Please, consume this smoothie cold. You can freeze the ingredient or you can add some ices on the blender, as you wish.
You can add some ices to adjust viscosity. This forest fruit smoothie is 180 calorie in total. It may not be meal but since it eases the digestion since it has kefir. It corresponds the daily needs of 70% of C vitamin, 35% fibre and %70 of calcium.