Grapefruit Apricot Smoothie is the most popular drink along the raw food nutrition. The reason behind the truth is the smoothie is very practical to make and healthy. I personally advise the ingredients of smoothie such as fruits and vegetables should be in their season to get a fresh, organic and healthy smoothie. Also, you can anything into a smoothie that you find beneficial for human body.
How to Make Grapefruit Apricot Smoothie Recipe
Grapefruit Apricot Smoothie Recipe
- Slice grapefruits into two parts and extract their juice.
- Take the dried apricots from the water chop into cubes.
- Put honey, dried apricot pieces, yogurt and coconut milk into the blender.
- Start blender and every one minute add grapefruit juice until it becomes shaggy.
- Low calorie and an energetic smoothie is ready for service.
Extra information about Grapefruit Apricot Smoothie Recipe
Please put the dried apricots into the mild water for softening. If you are in the apricot season, you can use fresh apricot instead of dried apricot. Don’t forget to take out the seeds of the apricot. And if you like you can add any fruit that you like. I personally choose the banana. And also if you have basil or parsley, you can add them also. If you don’t like honey or 1 tablespoon of honey is not enough for its viscosity, you can add almond grind.
For those who do not like coconut milk, you can add cow milk instead of coconut milk. You should try both and pick one of them for your taste. Grapefruit apricot smoothie. This smoothie is a low-calorie energetic smoothie. After the gym, for controlling blood sugar, or to lose weight, Grapefruit apricot smoothie recipe is in here for you.