Kiwi smoothie recipe
composed of; Kiwi, green apple juice, and small spinach leaves… With the warming and relaxing effect of green, the essence of the spring is inside of the green smoothie recipe.
Kiwi green smoothie is rich fruit in terms of vitamins and minerals such as; Vitamin A and C and, ferrosium, calcium, potassium. It strengthens the immune system and controls the blood sugar.
Ingredients of green smoothie:
• 200 ml.fresh blended green apple juice
• 1 quantity medium size kiwi
• 100 grams of tender spinach leaf
• 1/2 bunch of parsley
• 1 dessertspoon freshly squeezed lemonade
Kiwi smoothie should be served cold without waiting. Also, you can freeze the ingredients in the refrigerator. If you wish you can add some ices on smoothie after prepared.
How to make kiwi – green smoothie?
1. Prepare green apple juices with solid fruit press by putting green apples into it.
2. After peeling the kiwi, slice it into small parts. Please have an attention while washing the spinach leaves with a lot of water. After washing process, dry them.
3. Weed out the parsley leaves. Put all the ingredients in a blender and grind out until they become smooth and viscous. Without waiting, served hem in big water glasses.
If you wish, you can put some ices gathered from potable water into the blender. It makes the smoothie colder and tastier.
Calorie of the kiwi smoothie
One portion of kiwi smoothie has 213 calories in it. It meets the 42% of daily need of fiber, %160 of daily need of vitamin A, %240 vitamin C, %60 ferrosium and %40 of vitamin B2.
Kiwi a day will correspond the daily need of potassium, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin C, of a person. What else can smoothie have? Strengthen your immune system, decrease oil participation in blood, control cholesterol of your body and start an energetic and alive day.