Healthy Liver Cleanse Detox Smoothie For Weight Loss
Today we are going to share a liver detox smoothie recipe that cleans the liver and strengthen digestion and immune system. We will use red-beet since the enzymes it has, enable cleaning the livers, boost the metabolism speed and give lots of energy. We will use fresh mint (another metabolism booster for the human body) on it. Also, it can be said that this is a beetroot smoothie for weight loss and detox.
Also, there is another beneficial vegetable which is the carrot that we will use. Carrot has beta-carotene and lots of vitamin A. As you understand the subject, we include the probiotic dietary supplement. Probiotics included smoothies will ease your life and make you stronger. You will feel the difference before and after, and please share thoughts and pieces of advice if you have.
Why do we need probiotics?
Probiotics have lots of beneficial bacterias that help excretory and digestion system of a human body. Daily use of probiotics will decrease the bad bacterias by increasing the number of good bacterias. Especially, it is one the best way to recover and get better against an epidemic illness that is common nowadays. In other words, probiotics will defend your body against microbes.
Benefits of Probiotics
- It decreases the harmful effects of antibiotics.
- They help to the production of B and K vitamins in the body.
- It keeps the body healthy and decreases the cholesterol level.
- Most of the serotonin is produced in the guts, therefore it gives happiness.
- It is said by researchers that it has an effect on preventing cancer and curing cancer tissues.
- Probiotics regulate the number of friendly bacterias in the gut.
- It prevents constipation and helpful in its treatment.
- It is very useful and helpful for mental health.
- And the most seen benefit of probiotics is that it helps to lose weight and get rid of belly fats.
Liver Cleanse Detox Smoothie
- 1 dsp fresh mint
- 1/2 qty red beet
- 1 bag probiotics
- 1/2 qty lemon water freshly squeezed
Slice the red beet into little pieces
Do the same procedure for carrots.
Get all ingredients in a blender.
If you want you can add ices in the blender. I prefer drinking it cold but it is not obligatory.
This healthy Liver Cleanse Probiotic Included Detox Smoothie recipe will strengthen your immune, digestion and excretory system. Also, it accelerates metabolism. It has nearly 100 calories and supplies the daily need of %300 of vitamin A, %90 of vitamin C and %20 of dietary fiber.
You can check for more detox smoothie in the search bar at the right top corner of the website.