Two beneficial fruits come together. One side is mango which controls the cholesterol level in blood and the other side is freshly squeezed orange juice. Tricky part in the mango orange smoothie recipe is the ice-cream. With mint leaves and clove, the taste has gone fresh and aromatized.
How many people can drink smoothie
How many minutes require to make Mango Orange Smoothie
Ingredients of Mango Orange Smoothie
• 200 ml. freshly squeezed orange juice
• 1/2 mid size mango (nearly 100 gr.)
• 30 grams of vanillin ice-cream
• 3 quantities of clove
• 5 quantities of mint leaves
You can serve the smoothie that you prepared before in cold condition. If you like you can add some ice or before making the healthy smoothie, you can freeze the ingredients.
How to make the Mango Orange Smoothie
1. Slice the mango into little pieces. Divide apart the mint leaves.
2. After that, put all the ingredients ( mango slices, freshly squeezed orange juice, cloves and mint leaves) into the blender cup.
3. After all please pour the ice cream on it and blend them till the mix become smooth.
4. If you like you can blend the ices with the smoothie.
Extra information about Mango Orange Smoothie(calorie calculation, nutrition values, etc…)
It supplies %102 daily need of Vitamin C, %72 daily need of vitamin A. It has 235 calories in total.