Mango Orange Smoothie Recipe for Weight Loss
Two beneficial fruits come together. One side is mango which controls the cholesterol level in blood and the other side is freshly squeezed orange juice. Tricky part in the mango orange smoothie recipe is the ice-cream. With mint leaves and clove, the taste has gone fresh and aromatized.
Mango Orange Smoothie
- 200 ml. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 mid size mango nearly 100 gr.
- 30 grams of vanillin ice-cream
- 3 quantities of clove
- 5 quantities of mint leaves
- Slice the mango into little pieces. Divide apart the mint leaves.
- After that, put all the ingredients ( mango slices, freshly squeezed orange juice, cloves and mint leaves) into the blender cup.
- After all please pour the ice cream on it and blend them till the mix become smooth.
- If you like you can blend the ices with the smoothie.
Extra information about Mango Orange Smoothie(calorie calculation, nutrition values, etc…)
It supplies %102 daily need of Vitamin C, %72 daily need of vitamin A. It has 235 calories in total.