Melon (Honeydew) is a favorite summer fruit for many people. With its sweet and refreshing taste, people tend to consume it regularly. Also, it has lots of vitamins. You can make very tasteful smoothies for your kids and make them have stronger immunity system.
Melon has vitamins of A, B1(thiamine), B3 (niacin), B5(pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), C, E and K. You can find the exact values on the extra information section.
How many people can drink melon smoothie
How many minutes require to make melon smoothie
Ingredients of melon smoothie
- 200 ml. fat-free milk
- 4 slices of melon
- 1 tablespoon of plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey (or Stevia for sweetness)
- Fresh mint leaves
How to make the melon smoothie
- Take 4 slices of melon and chop them into smaller bites.
- Drain the top water of yoghurt and put all ingredients melon, milk, yoghurt and honey into blender container.
- The mix will be ready after 2-3 minutes of blending. I prefer this melon smoothie for kids to be shaggy. Put fresh mints on it and serve.
You can use flaxseed, cinnamon, and turmeric if you wish. You can put extra fruit and the most important thing is ICE. Please put a couple of ice and ENJOY.
If you have a lactose allergy, please use lactose-free milk. The type of milk can differ, you can use cow milk, goat milk or coconut milk.
Extra information about melon smoothie (calorie calculation, nutrition values, etc…)
1 portion of melon smoothie has;
30% of Vitamin C that you need daily
10% of potassium that you need daily