Pineapple is a fruit that has fiber content. In this healthy pineapple, spice smoothie includes chia seed that makes you feel full, turmeric that have very worthwhile, yogurt with full of probiotics and prebiotics, coconut with saturated fat, high fiber content banana, and protein depot milk. The list seems very long but the taste is so gooood, believe me.
How many people can drink pineapple smoothie
How many minutes require to make pineapple smoothie
Ingredients of Pineapple Spice smoothie;
- 200 ml. fat-free milk
- 80 grams of ananas (1 slice)
- 60 grams of banana (half of a banana)
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 dessertspoon chia seed
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 dessertspoon blended coconut
How to make the pineapple smoothie
You can use ingredients after freezing or you can add some ice in the blender. If you have an allergen to milk, please choose lactose-free bowls of milk like coconut milk, goat milk etc.
- After peeling shell of pineapple, divide them into little parts.
- Slice the banana into little cubes. Take out the yogurt’s water.
- Put the yogurt, pineapple slices, banana slices, chia seeds and milk in the blender.
- Blend them until the mix becomes shaggy. Bone appetite.
Extra Information about pineapple smoothie (calorie calculation, nutrition values, etc…)
One portion of pineapple spice smoothie has 240 calories,
- 21% of DN of fiber,
- 45% of DN of Vitamin B2,
- 32% of DN of B6
- %25 of DN of vitamin C.