Do you like pumpkin pie and you can’t eat it cause it has high amount of sugar? Pumpkin has a lot fiber in it and it eases digestion system of human body. Also is fastens the body metabolism and in our pumpkin smoothie will give tremendous change for your metabolism speed with the spices that it has. This smoothie mix is for healthy digestion and also weight loss.
How To Make Pumpkin Smoothie
Froth up pumpkin puree and almond milk without lactose with a mixer.
Add alder syrup to the shake and mix them.
Add other spices such as cinnamın, ginger powder and blendered coconut into the and blend them for a few seconds.
You can pour the smoothie into cold or freezed water glasses and if you like you can add your favorite spices.
extra information about smoothie (calorie calculation, nutrition values, etc…);
Extra Information About Pumpkin Smoothie
Instead of almond milk without lactose, you can use fat-free mil kor condensed yogurt. I think you should give a try with these and find a proper flavor for your taste. If you like you can some cream foam. But I personally do not add since it has a lot calorie in it. However, I have to admit that, it looks very cool. Bone appetite.
Also please note that pumpkin has 26 calories in 100 grams. Besides, Pumpkin smoothie is very healthy smoothie to drink, it has lot protein. When you lose weight, it should not be from the muscles you have. You have to burn fat, and pumpkin smoothie will help you to lose weight and ease digestion problems.
Benefits of Pumpkin Smoothie
Pumpkin is one of my favorite fruit. Its taste is so mysterious and charming. Pumpkin is very healthy as it is handsome.
- Firstly, pumpkin smoothie contains high levels of alpha and beta-carotene. Because of their antioxidant content, these carotenes are one of the greatest protectors of the immunity system.
- Secondly, pumpkin smoothie is a great source of vitamin A and helps protect the eye health with its carotenoid named zeaxanthin which is one of the most common carotenoid alcohols that can be found in nature.
- Thirdly, pumpkin smoothie is rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C promotes immunity system of a body by stimulating and increasing the production of white blood cells defending the body against microbes and pathogens. 1 portion of pumpkin (100 g) meets 35% of daily required vitamin C needs of an adult individual’s.
- Pumpkin smoothie, one of the best sources of fiber, is of great importance for both heart and bowel health. Half a cup of pumpkin smoothie contains over 3 grams of fiber. A high rate of fiber consumption is associated with a decrease in cholesterol levels, thus protecting heart health; It also plays a major role in decreasing the risk of colon cancer by regulating intestinal motility. Toughness time increases with increasing fiber consumption.
- Another advantage of pumpkin smoothie is a great supplier for your skin as it is in summer. Carotenoids, which are contained in high amounts, cause skin pigmentation when consumed together with dietary fat to make skin appear more vivid.
- It supports collagen production with vitamin C to help make the skin look younger.
- Contains omega 3, which has numerous benefits to health, calcium, manganese, magnesium, copper, iron and phosphorous bone tissue to improve damage, bone development helps.
- It is a good source for potassium, this superfood helps to regulate blood pressure. Potassium; Because of the relaxation of blood vessels and arteries, stress in the heart decreases and blood pressure decreases. In addition, it also provides regulation of fluid balance in cells and tissues.
- The other nutrition that the pumpkin smoothie has B1, B3, B6 vitamins, Pantothenic acid, Folic acid, phosphorus, iron, is going to make you to feel like you have to consume it in this winter. With vitamins and minerals in the content, strengthen your immune system, accelerate your metabolism and have a healthy skin.
If you like to check other pumpkin smoothies, you should check HERE. And If you want to many healthy smoothie recipes to give a try, you should check HERE. Or, you can make a quick search from the top bar.