Red beet is a cleaning material for your body. It cleans the blood and liver and eases the digestion.Red beet smoothie is blended red beet as it shown and get its taste from strawberry. It is densified with yogurt. As you can see it is very healthy and the parsley inside the smoothie, will make you get rid of oedema. It makes you fit. You can easily lose weight whits this weight loss smoothie. Best gluten free and weight loss smoothie recipes are in SmoothieFor.
How to make the beetroot smoothie
Red beet smoothie
- 200 grams of red beet boiled before
- 1 dessertspoon of freshly squeezed lemon water
- 100 grams of strawberry
- 100 grams of yogurt
- 1/4 bunch of parsley
- 10 grams fresh ginger
- Chop the shell of the boiled red beets and chop them into small pieces as you can.
- After washing the strawberries, divide them into two parts. Get rid of the yogurt’s water.
- Peel the ginger shell and divide them into little pieces. Apart the parsley leaves one by one.
- Grab all ingredients in the blender. (parsley leaves, red beet, strawberry, yogurt, and ginger.)
- Grind them till the mix become smooth. Share it with the people you love.
Boil the red beets with their shell. You can understand whether it is baked or not with sticking toothpick. After they are cooked, with a help of a fork, open small holes on red beets. It will release its water and you are going to use that juice in the red beets smoothie. If you would like, you can add ice to the blender.
Extra information about smoothie (calorie calculation, nutrition values, etc…)
This red beet smoothie has 198 calories and it has daily need of .%40 of fiber, %60 of vitamin A and %100 of vitamin C. You are going to love consuming red beet in the smoothie. Since it has low calorie, this smoothie is perfect for losing weight.