Watermelon smoothie has the high density of fibers and therefore it eases the bowels movement. In other words, it eases the excretion and digestion systems work. Also, since it has lots of fibers, watermelon smoothie has low calorie and after an exercise ( bodywork, plates, aerobic, etc.) it will decrease the muscle pains. Especially in summer, it is favorable fruit to consume since it keeps body cold. It is most know diuretic and antioxidant fruit and watermelon smoothie absolutely are for weight loss and bodybuilding.
If you eat watermelon on an empty stomach, metabolism speed will increase a lot and you will burn lots of calories. Watermelon is an absolute smoothie ingredient. If you want to make the smoothie for weight loss, being fit, you should absolutely make watermelon smoothie.
How to Make Watermelon Smoothie for Weight Loss
Watermelon Smoothie for Weight Loss
- 3 slices watermelon
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp dried grape
- 3 tbsp oatmeal
- 5 qty biscuits
Take out the seeds of the watermelon. Slice them into little pieces.
Take all the ingredients in the blender and blend them until the mix become smooth.
It is ready to consume.
Extra information about watermelon smoothie
You can add some peanuts on watermelon smoothie for weight loss. Smoothie should be consumed cold and please put it into the refrigerator. Also, you can put some ice while mixing in the blender but I prefer it to be waiting in the refrigerator. Your choice, your taste.
Extra information about watermelon smoothie (calorie calculation, nutrition values, etc…)
Some benefits of watermelon smoothie for weight loss;
- Watermelon, which is a vitamin A store, helps the eyes produce retinal pigments. Watermelon, also rich in beta-carotene, reduces the rate of night blindness.
- It is also a rich source in vitamin C and strengthens the immune system and protects cells against cancer.
- It is rich in potassium, watermelon strengthens the tissues of the nervous system. It is also a natural food source for muscle pain and insomnia problems.
- It prevents infections in urine. Since it has a high water ratio, it helps the kidneys to work better. Watermelon, which eliminates the water need of the body, prevents the formation of sebaceous glands in the liver and skin.
- Experts state that consuming 4-5 slices of watermelon during hot weather is good for sudden brain hemorrhages and heart problems. It also reduces palsy and stroke risks.
- Watermelon contains plenty of vitamin B6. This vitamin produces the hormone serotonin in the brain. This reduces the likelihood of the person eating watermelon to be depressed.
You can lose weights in a tasty way. Try it, before comment it. Also, you can check for more healthy smoothie recipes.